Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is coaching?
Coaching is a partnership. My role as your coach is to support and empower you as you strive to create new habits and make changes. As your coach, I won’t “tell you what to do,” because “doing” things isn’t the answer! You are reading this page because you’re tired of just “doing” things. You want results! (Take a peek at some of your coaching options.)
As a Certified Coach, I specialize in designing systems that help you increase your capacity. I help you explore your values, goals, and dreams and determine the best way to move forward to create a life that fits. “One-size-fits-all” really fits no one. In a coaching relationship, we explore the solutions that fit you!
How do I know if I’m ready for coaching?
- You feel like you are capable of achieving more in your life, you just aren’t sure what or how. (Spinning your wheels sure is frustrating!)
- You tried to make a change before, but you struggled to implement the action steps fully. (The first couple of weeks were great, but then life got in the way . . .)
- You want to identify your driving values, goals, and priorities. What is important to you – and why does it matter? (If you don’t know this . . . what’s the point anyway?!)
- You are energized to learn to use your strengths, values, and personality to create solutions that fit YOU. Because, really, how could anything else work?
- You want to have a Week You Can Be Proud Of. It is possible to spend quality time with your family, enjoy activities that fulfill you, and run a successful business. Learn to create a schedule that SCREAMS “balance”!
What qualifies you to call yourself a coach?
You are smart to ask that question. I hold an ACC certification from International Coach Federation.
Are you the right coach for me?
It’s important to realize that when we work together, we will work! In order to achieve results, you must be ready to create new habits. It won’t be easy. It will often be frustrating. But the rewards will be phenomenal. If you are not sure if you are ready to work to move to the next level in your business or life – then personal one-on-one coaching probably isn’t the correct fit for you right now. You may want to start with one of the Virtual Programs until you are fully committed to making a change.
My passion is working with you to create the actions and strategies that make you a success and get you results. We won’t be a good fit if you are not willing to grow, change and take action.
What can I expect from a coach?
- Someone who can draw from experience in the fields of capacity building, education, and coaching. You are able to feel confident that you are learning the most up-to-date practices, and in an environment where you feel safe to share your success and challenges.
- Someone to offer a new perspective on challenges and opportunities. You’ve been stuck before – sometimes you are just too close to the problem. A coach can offer a new idea or phrase your challenge in a new way – to allow you to have a break through.
- Someone who is dedicated to your success – our time together is as high a priority to me as to you.
- Someone who will hold you accountable to act from your highest self, even when you may not feel that way. Having someone kind AND firm in your corner is invaluable. Together we’ll develop new habits that achieve results.
- Someone who will be kind, patient, and non-judgmental with your progress so that you know you have a safe place to express where you are.
To see if we are a good fit – schedule a “Productivity Breakthrough Session.” This is a complementary session where we discuss your goals and dreams and decide if we both want to work together.
How Long Will the Breakthrough Session Last?
The complimentary, no-obligation session usually last between 30 – 60 minutes depending on the speed in which we cover the questions on the Strategy Session Intake Form.
Where do we start?
What is my investment when I work with you?
I customize my programs to fit my clients’ needs, so to figure out your investment we will need to have a conversation (another reason to schedule a Productivity Breakthrough Session. Plus, we both need to decide that working together is a good idea. If we ARE an excellent fit, we will figure out your investment level. I offer different levels of service, as well as payment plans.