Free Webinar – Work Less, Achieve More – Without the Guilt!
February 16, 2017 at 2:00PM (EST)
You are successful!
You are motivated!
Yet, you can’t get everything done that you want to get done. Something always gets the short end of the stick . . . Family? Business? Health?
There just aren’t enough hours in the day.
What if you disappoint someone by not delivering on your promise?
So, you dig in . . . determined to try harder, to work harder . . .and then feel guilty because you’re neglecting your family.
So, you spend time with family . . . and feel guilty you aren’t at work!
If you’re ready to break the vicious cycle, there IS a better way!
If you’re ready to make a change, there’s a way you can accomplish more by working less!
How ready are you?
Once you know YOUR unique blueprint – you can maximize your energy, your focus, and your time . . . and eliminate the guilt!
Attend this webinar and find YOUR better way!
This one-hour webinar is for you if …
- You do your best work when you are under pressure – yet you’d rather not be “under pressure” all the time.
- You find you are easily distracted by ideas, emails, phone calls, websites, squirrels and want less of this (a lot less) so you can concentrate on the important things.
- You wonder how you can replicate the “productive” days more often. (You have days that you are really productive – but it feels like it happens by accident!)
- You want to eliminate the guilt of not having enough time, rushing to get things done, spending time with family but feeling like you need to be at work, and vice versa.
- You are successful and still want to achieve more.
You will learn…
- Your unique 6 step system to work less and achieve more
- How to increase your focus without using “discipline”
- A simple system to stay out of firefighting mode – and instead live in business building mode
- My #1 procrastination busting technique
- An easy way to eliminate the guilt when you run out of time
Are you ready to improve your capacity? Register now and learn how!
February 16 at 2 pm Eastern / 1 pm Central / Noon Mountain / 11 am Pacific
NOTE: This webinar will be recorded. You want to register even if you cannot attend live so you can access the recording.